Custom Firmware Developer Rogero has been very busy of recent. He is back again with another new release. Now from Rogero comes a release of a New Downgrade PUP that will put you back at 3.55 FW from any firmware version. This PUP has all the features of Rogero’s CEX-3.55 v3.7 CFW, The Downgrade PUP can be installed from the XMB System Update over any Firmware version from 3.55 –> 9.99. For full details and instructions checkout the official Release Quote below.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any version ( 3.55 –> 9.99 )
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won’t fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- It does have all the features from Rogero CEX-3.55 v3.7
Installing the PS3 Downgrader:
- Now put “Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7” on your USB in: “USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP” —> Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
- Start the PS3 and install “Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7” using the System Update from XMB.
- Once you’re back on Rogero CFW3.55 v3.7 you can now install any CFW you want using the System Update from XMB ( or Recovery Menu if XMB Update didn’t work ).